Tentei apagar as mensagens da memória remota,
porque sei que vou querer desesperadamente responder.
O relógio sobrou, deitado, preguiçoso,
tu que odiavas tanto atrasos foste esquecer logo o teu relógio,
logo comigo, cheia deste tempo vazio.
Já arranhei os teus discos pra não tocar na minha vitrola,
e mesmo assim,
ainda ouço nossa música.
Poderia nomear mil enfermos para me destruir,
fazer mais que lançar um sorriso pra ti,
mais para mostrar-te meu silvo de dor
que para saber qual dois dois é de fato.
Ainda ouço o som da tua TV,
e tu dormindo.
Acordo nos resmungos porque tu não desligas a maldita TV.
I don't want them, never did, you can keep 'em if you want, they'll suit you better, or anyone else better, honestly, who cares, I don't, what part of no don't you understand, I'm out of it, I'm finally happy again, I should've done this before, I regret it, I could've done better, you could've done better, it's not my fault, can't be, you're the one to blame for this, get the hell out of my way, I'm not going to stop, you know I don't care anymore, I won't mind if I crush you or crash you or whatever, what's the difference, what's the hurry.
- I don't want them,
- ...never did.
- you can keep 'em if you want.
- They'll suit you better.
- Or anyone else better.
- Honestly ?
- Who cares ?
- I don't.
- What part of no don't you understand ?
- I'm out of it.
- I'm finally happy again.
- I should've done this before.
- I regret it.
- I could have done better.
- You could have done better.
- This is not my fault!
- Can't be ?
- You're the one to blame for this.
- Get the hell out of my way.
- I'm not going to stop.
- You know I don't care anymore.
- I won't mind if I crush you or crash you or whatever.
- What's the difference ?
- What's the hurry ?
Queria que as pessoas lessem meus textos como eu os ouço.
Shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine.
sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário